NYC is the QUEEN of trendiness! There's always a cool restaurant or bar that everyone raves about, or a new fitness trend girls are obsessing over because you sweat SO MUCH. I love it. Here are eight hot spots in the city that are setting the tone for places to see or bee seen at in the city.
1. Brooklyn Chop House: If you were in los Hamptons this summer you may have been to their cool pop-up in Southampton. Brooklyn Chop House opened in the Financial District in October. Owned by restaurateur, business executive, and music industry showman Robert (Don Pooh) Cummins and operated by longtime restaurateur Stratis Morfogen, this place is a total VIBE.
2. Zauo: The Japanese restaurant and fishery is landing in New York for the very first time in October (the first location outside of Japan!!). All Zauo restaurants have large waist-high pools where you can catch your own fish and have it cooked however you like! Or if fishing isn't your thing your thing a staff member will reel it in for you.
3. Eleva Coffee Bar: Eleva is unlike many cafe's in that they really contribute back to the farmers that grow the coffee. To date, Eleva Coffee has completed its first two social impact projects in the farming communities that grow its beans—improving schools for hundreds of students by repairing the buildings, and, in Nicaragua. I love don't even drink coffee but I would drink endless amounts here!
4. Fashionphile: Clear your schedules for Oct. 24th, Fashionphile is every fashionistas dream. The space will showcase all of your traditional luxury designer handbags, plus a handful of rare designer items like a Hermes Skateboard, and a Louis Vuitton Secretary Deck...just to name a few things.
5. Shape House: Shape House also had a little pop-up in East Hampton, but I couldn't mentally prepare myself for it. The Urban sweat lodge is a literal hot spot for A-listers like Selena Gomez, Stella Maxwell, Kim Kardashian, Emma Roberts and more. You lie down in a far-infrared sauna wrap heated to 158°F and watch your favorite show for 55 minutes while you have an intense, detoxifying, health-boosting sweat!
6 .Higher Standards: On a mission to de-stigmatize the cannabis experience, Higher Standards is offering a carefully curated product selection of the most popular smoking accessories and brands such as Marley Naturals, Jane West products, Jonathan Adler, and Boy Smells Candles among other accessories for the home. Sorry, no juuls kids.
7 .#ESCxJOE: Last time I went to JOE & THE JUICE the hot cashier spilled my drink all over me. BUT ANYWAY, JOE & THE JUICE is launching a limited-edition cup featuring pop expressionist designs in collaboration with local NYC artist Elizabeth Sutton Collection. Sutton is also curating a selection of her pieces to replace the photos at the JOE & THE JUICE Spring Street location. For every juice sold , JOE & THE JUICE will donate $1 to Art of Elysium, a national nonprofit that supports volunteer artists who help individuals dealing with difficult emotional life challenges and/or crisis.
8. Red Rabbit Club: This luxury nightlife venue is already a celebrity venue as 50-cent hosted its opening night. Red Rabbit club is designed to artfully merge progressive technology with extravagant design to indulge guests in an immersive nightlife experience. There are only 17 exclusive tables (better text your promoters), and once you're inside, guests will embark on a surreal journey through a series of stairs leading them down the “rabbit hole” and into the subterranean club.